Price on Request:
Get Latest Price
|Temperature||Upto 350 Degree C|
|Packaging Type||Plastic Bag|
Ricsil power soft Textile Softener 584 (T.F.) is a micro emulsion an Alkyl modified siloxane having reactive group in the linear chain. It improves significantly surface smoothness in compare to conventional amino emulsion. ™Ricsil power soft 584 (T.F.) gives around 30-40% more softness against conventional amino emulsion when treated the fabric with alike bath concentration. ™Ricsil power soft 584 (T.F.) is suitable for padding as well garment washing to a board range of cotton, blend and viscous fabric, no catalysts are required for ricsil power soft 584 (T.F.). It is compatible with a wide range of finishing baths.Features:
- Stable micro emulsion
- Imparts excellent softness and better softening effect that conventional amino fluid
- Protect indigo dye from ozone fading.
- Eco friendly
- Compatible with wide range of finishing bath.
™Ricsil power soft 584 (T.F.) is a textile finishing agent that has been developed for use in, denim, in 100% cotton , in 100% polyester, in viscous, all woven and non-woven fabrics, softener for all type of garment washing.
Processing: 5-10 gm/lit of ™Ricsil power soft 584 (T.F.) are recommended for padding method.
Better result is obtained when fabric is cured at 1350c for 2 min. ™Ricsil power soft 584 (T.F.) can also be used in exhaustive process. ™Ricsil power soft 584(T.F.) is added in the last rinsing bath after bleaching stoning and bio polish. Traces of chlorine should have been removed before. The bath is kept at 400c. After 20 minutes, exhaustion is completed.Treatment process in garment washing:
- Enzyme washing is carried out in all denim and cotton garments (skip the enzyme wash in case of washing charge is less) at 350c-400c, ph 5-5. 5 in tumble washer.
- Bleaching - it is only applied in case of denim and H2O2 is used as a bleaching chemical.
- Softening treatment of the garments is carried out in tumble washers at 30-400c for 20 min. Standard machine can wash 140 pieces of trousers or 240-245 pieces of shirts at a time. Generally 5 kg Cationic and 2 kg ™Ricsil power soft 584 (T. F. ) (2. 5 kg 35% conventional amino emulsion is required in otherwise) are used in each batch.
- Hydro drier - remove water from the washed fabrics.
- Tumble drier. Drying is done at 60-1100c till the garment become dry.
™Ricsil power soft 584(T.F.)has a shelf of at least six months if stored in tightly closed original containers between: 40c and 350c. The "best use before" -date of each batch is given on the product label. If the material is kept beyond the recommended shelf life, it is not necessarily unusable, but a quality control should be performed on the properties relevant to the application.Safety Instructions:
Comprehensive instructions are given in the corresponding safety data sheets. They are available on request from our ™Ricsil subsidiaries.
Mixing with one component of foamer in some chemical processes, the silicone foam preventive can be mechanically dispersed in one of the ingredients of the foaming systems using a high-speed blender of the lighting-type mixer. The mixture is then added directly to the batch according to normal procedure for the particular process. In certain food and pharmaceutical applications. It is mixed with sugar, salt, calcium carbonate etc then this powdery mixture is added to the former.